Credentials Needed to Access Managed Access Gateway (MAG)
What do I need to do in order to access MAG applications?
Due to the increase in frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks against the aerospace and defense industry, Lockheed Martin requires enhanced authentication used to verify the identity of suppliers and address cyber security risks associated with the Lockheed Martin supply chain. MFA or 2FA types of authentication allow users to gain access to Lockheed Martin applications using a credential such as One-Time Password (OTP) or FIS Medium Level of Assurance Hardware Digital Certificates. OTP products and FIS Digital Certificates are purchased from Exostar. If you are doing business with multiple partner organizations and have a registered credential, you may not need to purchase additional credentials. The credential type depends on what the partner organization is set for their application to accept. For more information, click here.
Navigating TPM Profile
How do I navigate through my organization's TPM profile?
The Organization profile is divided into three sections:
- Page list (left hand navigation)
- Actions (below the page list-left hand navigation)
- Information View (rest of the screen)
Navigation: Here are a few tips on how to navigate the site:
- Go to a page: To go to a specIfic page, click the name of the page from the page list.
- Page navigation: The Next and Previous buttons are at the top and bottom of the page. Click on these to automatically save and navigate between pages. The Next and Previous buttons take you to the page in the order they are listed in the page list on the left hand navigation.
- Save: To save the contents of the page, scroll to the bottom and click Save.
- Cancel: The Cancel button at the bottom of the page allows you to clear all changes you make to the page and takes you to the Organization Summary page.
Page List: Each page has a designated name based on the type of information. When all the required information is complete for a page, you will see a green check mark in front of the page name. If all required information is not filled-in for a page, then you will see a red cross-mark to denote that more information is required. Click on the page name to directly go to the page and make the updates.
Actions: The following actions available:
- Change D&B number (Search)
- Reject Invitation
- Save & Resume Later
- Accept Invitation - This action appears ONLY AFTER you go through all pages and complete the required information.
Error Messages: Error messages will be presented in red at the top of the page when:
- No information is provided for the required fields
- Incomplete information is provided
- Invalid information is provided
Review the information and follow the directions to successfully save the page.
IMPORTANT! All fields marked with red asterisk are required. You will receive an error message if a field marked with a red asterisk is left empty. Each page has page-specific information at the top of the page. Please read the instructions carefully before completing the form.
Credentials Needed to Update TPM Profile
Do I need a credential to update my TPM profile?
An Exostar Phone OTP or Mobile ID credential is required. Your profile cannot be updated using username and password.
Verifying Self-Certification Status
How do I select self-certification statuses?
Small Business Administration has provided definitions at https://www.sba.gov/. For additional support contact SBA at: https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/what-we-do/contact-sba.
IMPORTANT! You are required to either select YES or NO for each of the self-certification fields.
Managing Information on Contacts Page
I do not understand what information is needed for the Contacts page. What do I do?
Refer to the Contacts Reference Guide for detailed information.
Editing Fields with D&B Icon
Why am I not able to edit information in fields that have the D&B icon?
Exostar receives all the data for the fields marked with D&B from Dun & Bradstreet and hence cannot be edited by either Exostar, Lockheed Martin or the user. If you find any errors in the data, contact D&B directly via phone at 1-800-234-DUNS(3867) or web: www.DNB.com.
Return Merchandise Authorization Flag
What does it mean to check the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) flag?
By checking the RMA flag, you allow the recipient of your product(s) to return good for repair, replacement or in order to receive credit.
What is NAICS?
NAICS is a commodity coding system used to classify the type of product or service you provide. For more information, refer to the NAICS web site.
You are required to enter at least one commodity information on the Business Information page. Please use the NAICS web site to identify the NAICS code and official US NAICS Title (even if your company doesn't utilize the NAICS coding system). NAICS Code must be exactly 6 numeric characters. Also ensure that the NAICS Primary Code checkbox is checked for one NAICS Code.
What are the types of TPM recertifications?
There are three types of TPM recertifications:
- Annual Recertification - This type requires US vendors to complete executive compensation and socio-economic self certifications every year.
- 3-Year Vendor Profile Recertification - This type requires that a vendor profile recertification be completed every three years to maintain account activity.
- 3-Year Anti-Corruption Recertification - This type requires that a survey be completed every three years by users with Non-U.S. Entity/Person profiles.
For more information on each recertification click here.