Lockheed Martin’s Procure to Pay (LMP2P) portal represents an enterprise-wide implementation of the procure to pay systems suite which enables organizations to access Lockheed Martin's eBusiness functions through Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG). This includes access to the following:
- Characteristics Accountability Verification (CAV): Used to determine and verify the critical and major characteristics that must be met to assure performance of the function of a major system or subsystem.
- Field Quality Service Management System (FQSM): A secure, web-based system that provides suppliers, technical specialists and Lockheed Martin administration personnel with an application for requesting source inspection, scheduling and tracking activities.
- LM eInvoicing (formerly DCI): Application used to provide fast and accurate invoice submission, view purchase orders, submit credit memos, view invoice status and view payment status. Application Administrators will be responsible for managing user access roles:
- View Only Access – Does not require a two-factor authentication (2FA) credential. Allows user to view data only.
- Full Access – Requires a two-factor authentication (2FA) credential. Allows user to create, edit and view invoices and view purchase orders.
- Schedule Management Module (SMM): A secure, easy-to-use, web-based application enabling expeditors, suppliers, program offices, and buyers to provide periodic deliverable updates. Including the management of open Purchase Order (PO) lines and schedule agreement release lines with participating Lockheed Martin businesses.
- Supplier Collaboration Hub (SCH): A portal interface for participating business areas where expeditors, suppliers, program offices and buyers can gain quick access to tools and information needed to manage and collaborate on Purchase Orders.
- Vendor Invoice Processor (VIP): Application that utilizes Exostar and the LMP2P portal. VIP is an electronic invoicing system used by nearly all business areas of Lockheed Martin. It provides domestic and international Lockheed Martin labor subcontractors and contractors with a unique invoicing tool.
Trading Partner Manager (TPM): Exostar's Trading Partner Manager provides complete registration life-cycle for supplier invitation and registration. Lockheed Martin uses TPM to invite new or existing Exostar MAG customer partners (suppliers) to access the LMP2P portal. It is a supplier self-service vendor profile management system with integrated D&B enrichment data. Suppliers use TPM to access annual Socio-economic self-certification (NAICS codes), Executive Compensation Report Representation and the cybersecurity and NIST questionnaires as well as perform profile recertification.
Lockheed Martin 2 Factor Authentication
Due to the increase in frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks against the aerospace and defense industry, Lockheed Martin requires enhanced authentication used to verify the identity of suppliers and address cyber security risks associated with the Lockheed Martin supply chain.
Click the arrow below to read further about the overall process to access the Lockheed Martin Procure to Pay service.