Only existing suppliers may access SecureForms. If you are interested in becoming a Raytheon supplier, please register at: https://rtx.suppliergateway.com/.
Step 1. Register
Your organization must receive an invitation from a Raytheon Procurement Representative to access SecureForms, which is secured in Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG). Raytheon sends an e-mail invitation asking you to join their network of suppliers.
Step 2. First-Time Login
You will receive an instructional first-time login email to access your MAG account. You are required to complete password setup and set your security questions.
Step 3. Credentials
Raytheon recommends you obtain a Phone One Time Password (OTP) with Identity Proofing credential in order access RSP. Please see the Credentialing page for detailed instructions on the following:
- Purchase Phone OTP with Identity Proofing via Exostar's web store.
- Activate credential in MAG user account.
- Complete identity proofing.
- Register your phone in MAG user account.
Step 4. Access
Once you complete first-time login and register your mobile phone, you can access the application via Exostar's MAG. To login in with your Phone OTP:
- After logging in with your user ID and password, the Phone OTP Authentication page displays. Select Phone and Delivery Method.
- Click Send. The OTP Code expires two minutes after clicking Send.
- You receive the OTP code via your selected delivery method. Enter the OTP Code in the OTP Code field. Click Submit.
- You are logged in with your Phone OTP credential. Verify you logged in with your Phone OTP credential by confirming the credential strength from your Home dashboard view in your MAG account (upper, right corner).
- Select Open Application next to SecureForms.