Step 1. Register
Your organization must receive an invitation from a Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Platform (RSCP) team member to access order management capabilities, which are available by logging in through Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG).
Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Platform will send an e-mail invitation asking you to join their network of suppliers. While completing the Trading Partner Manager (TPM) registration process, you are prompted to register your organization in MAG.
The process differs slightly for companies with an existing MAG account. If you already have an account, you are prompted to purchase your credential before completing your TPM Profile. Please see the Register page for additional information.
NOTE: Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Platform in partnership with BAE Systems, Boeing, and Northrop Grumman have implemented two cybersecurity surveys (Cybersecurity & National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-171 Questionnaire) to measure a supplier’s ability to manage cybersecurity. When completing the TPM registration profile, you may be asked to complete the Cybersecurity Questionnaire or NIST SP 800-171. Please review the TPM Registration Checklist for additional information.
If you need assistance with completing your TPM registration invitation or updating your TPM profile, please go to the TPM Downloadable Guides page and reference the necessary guides.
Step 2. First-Time Login
You will receive an instructional first-time login email to access your MAG account. You are required to complete password setup and set your security questions.
Step 3. Credentials
Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Platform recommends you obtain a Phone One Time Password (OTP) with Identity Proofing credential in order access RSCP. Please see the Credentialing page for detailed instructions on the following:
- Purchase Phone OTP with Identity Proofing via Exostar's web store.
- Activate credential in MAG user account.
- Complete identity proofing.
- Register your phone in MAG user account.
Raytheon Technologies also accepts the following multi-factor credentials:
- OTP Hardware with Identity Proofing
- Exostar Mobile ID (powered by Authy™)
- Enterprise Access Gateway (EAG)
- Third-Party Credentials (e.g. DoD CAC, NASA PIV, NGC OneBadge)
- Federated Identity Service (FIS) Medium Level of Assurance (MLOA) Hardware Digital Certificates
Please see the Credentialing page for step-by-step instructions on completing the entire Phone OTP process.
Step 4. Access
Once you complete first-time login and register your mobile phone, you can access the application via Exostar's MAG. To login in with your Phone OTP:
- After logging in with your user ID and password, the Phone OTP Authentication page displays. Select Phone and Delivery Method.
- Click Send. The OTP Code expires two minutes after clicking Send.
- You receive the OTP code via your selected delivery method. Enter the OTP Code in the OTP Code field. Click Submit.
- You are logged in with your Phone OTP credential. Verify you logged in with your Phone OTP credential by confirming the credential strength from your Home dashboard view in your MAG account (upper, right corner).
- Select Open Application next to Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Platform Procure to Pay.