While PIM is a separate application from TPM an Organization Administrator’s responses within the vendor profile to cybersecurity and NIST SP 800 questions may trigger PIM access. If you are unable to access PIM from your TPM profile, please contact the Exostar Help Desk.
- The cyber security questionnaire serves as an indicator of supplier cyber maturity or to highlight the need to mitigate risks of sharing Lockheed Martin Sensitive Information. Please follow the below instructions to determine if your organization must complete the cyber security questionnaire in Exostar's Partner Information Manager (PIM) solution.
- The NIST SP 800-171 questionnaire will answer the DFARS 252.204-7012 required cybersecurity self- assessment for suppliers who process, store or transmit Covered Defense Information.
Organization Administrators make changes to your company's TPM profile including accessing the CyberSecurity and NIST SP 800-171 questionnaires by following the steps below:
Step 1. Log into your Managed Access Gateway (MAG) account with your multi-factor security credential (e.g. Phone OTP, DoD CAC, etc).
Step 2. From the My Account tab, select View In Trading Partner Management (TPM) link next to the Organization Name. After clicking the View In Trading Partner Management (TPM) link, you are presented with a notification.
Step 3. Click Continue to access your organization's TPM profile then from the left hand navigation menu, select Cyber Security. Cyber Security is important to Lockheed Martin. The questionnaire has been implemented to mitigate risks to suppliers as it relates to sensitive information.
- If your company does receive and process sensitive information from a third-party company (e.g. one of the Exostar partners such as Lockheed Martin), you must click YES.
- If your company is required to be compliant with the US Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS 252.204-7012) and associated NIST SP 800-171 you must click YES..
- If you answered YES to either question, you are required to complete the applicable questionnaire(s). Questionnaires are hosted in the Exostar’s Partner Information Manager (PIM) application. Clicking the links within TPM will give you access to the questionnaires.
Step 4. To access Exostar's Partner Information Manager (PIM), you must be logged in with multi-factor credentials such as Phone One-Time Password with Identity Proofing, OTP Hardware with Identity Proofing, EAG, Third-Party Credentials such as DoD CAC or FIS Medium Level of Assurance Hardware Digital Certificates.
NOTE: The Cyber Security Questionnaire serves as an indicator of supplier cyber maturity or to highlight the need to mitigate risks of sharing LM Sensitive Information. The NIST SP 800-171 Questionnaire will answer the DFARS 252.204-7012 required cybersecurity self- assessment for suppliers who process, store or transmit Covered Defense Information. PIM is a separate application from TPM.