Step 1. Register
Your organization must receive an invitation from a Lockheed Martin Procurement Representative to access Lockheed Martin Procure to Pay (LMP2P), which is secured in Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG).
Lockheed Martin will send an email invitation asking you to join their network of suppliers. While completing the Trading Partner Manager (TPM) registration process, you are prompted to register your organization in MAG.
The process differs slightly for companies with an existing MAG account. If you already have an account, you are prompted to purchase your credential before completing your TPM Profile. Please see the Register page for additional information.
NOTE: Lockheed Martin in partnership with BAE Systems, Boeing, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon have implemented two cybersecurity surveys (Cybersecurity & National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-171 Questionnaire) to measure a supplier’s ability to manage cybersecurity. When completing the TPM registration profile, you may be asked to complete the Cybersecurity Questionnaire or NIST SP 800-171. Please review the TPM Registration Checklist for additional information.
If you need assistance with completing your TPM registration invitation or updating your TPM profile, please go to the Downloadable Guides - Trading Partner Manager (TPM) page and reference the necessary guides.
Step 2. First-Time Login
You will receive an email invitation to activate your account with your MAG UserID and login instructions. Click on Active My Account button and follow the steps to setup your password and security questions. Once you complete your account setup, a confirmation screen will display and you can select the Go to Dashboard button to access your MAG account.
Step 3. Credentials
Lockheed Martin recommends you obtain a Phone One Time Password (OTP) with Identity Proofing credential in order to access Lockheed Martin Procure to Pay (LMP2P). Please see the Credentialing page for detailed instructions on the following:
- Purchase Phone OTP with Identity Proofing via Exostar's web store.
- Activate credential in MAG user account.
- Complete identity proofing.
- Register your phone in MAG user account.
Lockheed Martin also accepts the following multifactor credentials:
- OTP Hardware with Identity Proofing
- Exostar Mobile ID (powered by Authy™)
- Enterprise Access Gateway (EAG)
- Third-Party Credentials (i.e. - DoD CAC, NASA PIV, NGC OneBadge)
- Federated Identity Service (FIS) Medium Level of Assurance (MLOA) Hardware Digital Certificates
Please see the Credentialing page for step-by-step instructions on completing the entire Phone OTP process.
Step 4. Access
After your setup your MAG account and register your mobile phone, you can access the application via Exostar's MAG. To login in with your Phone OTP:
- After logging in with your user ID and password, the Phone OTP Authentication page displays. Select Phone and Delivery Method.
- Click Send. The OTP Code expires two minutes after clicking Send.
- You receive the OTP code via your selected delivery method. Enter the OTP Code in the OTP Code field. Click Submit.
- You are logged in with your Phone OTP credential. Verify you logged in with your Phone OTP credential by confirming the credential strength from your MAG Dashboard at the top.
- Scroll to the Applications section and find the LMP2P application and click Launch to open it.