Register - Raytheon Supply Chain Platform (RSCP)
If your organization needs access to RSCP, or is not registered with Exostar
If you are a new Raytheon supplier, or have been advised by Raytheon that access to RSCP is needed under your existing Exostar's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Platform (formerly known as MAG) account, please contact your Raytheon POC (Raytheon Buyer) and have them notify Raytheon_SCP@raytheon.com to request your access. Initial organization access to RSCP is by invitation only.
If your organization has access to RSCP, but you need an Exostar's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Platform (formerly known as MAG) User ID
- Contact your Exostar Organization Administrator and request that they provide you with access to RSCP. If you do not know who your administrator is, contact Exostar by creating a Customer Support Case.
- The Organization Administrator will process a request for you to have an ID and will need to approve the request.
- After your request is approved, you will receive an automated email with log in credentials and instructions.
If you have an Exostar's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Platform (formerly known as MAG) User ID, but you need access to RSCP
- Log in to your Exostar's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Platform (formerly known as MAG) account, click the Home tab, and click the Request Access link located next to Supply Chain Platform – Raytheon Enterprise.
- After you submit your request for access, an IAM administrator for your organization (with RSCP administration privileges) needs to authorize your request.
- After your request is authorized, you should have access to RSCP within 20 minutes.
- Before you are able to access RSCP, you will also need to purchase a Phone-Based OTP security credential (or credential of equivalent security level). Please click here for more information.