Raytheon Supply Chain Platform (RSCP)
Exostar’s Supply Chain Platform for Raytheon (RSCP) is a comprehensive, hosted solution that enables visibility of operations and supply chain activity. The solution provides a real-time, end-to-end picture of supply and demand performance with built-in decision support tools.
For more detailed information by topic select from the buttons below to access the applicable content.
- Decrease supply chain transaction times and effort - electronic communication of data plus the ability to manage by exception makes the whole end to end process faster.
- Improve accuracy of supply chain information - information is pulled from one RSCP document type to another where relevant, preventing re-keying errors.
- Provide status of invoices and shipments - both buyer and supplier can see the level of progress made which makes follow-up calls/e-mails unnecessary.
- Improve collaboration on demand forecasts - buyer and supplier can work collaboratively on forecast data to improve accuracy of production and supply requirements.
- Manage by exception - items that fall outside of normal parameters can be quickly located and addressed.
- Reduce the risk of potential shortages through improved and more effective communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
Organization Administrators are able to:
- Add new users
- Approve user requests to conduct business through Exostar
- Edit user contact information
- Delete users
Application Administrator are able to:
- Approve users for specific applications (in this case, SCP)
- Set up preferences in SCP that will apply to your entire organization
- (Optional) Create and assign user roles – to restrict visibility by account or document type
SCP Users are able to:
- Reset their own password
- Update their contact information
- Select to receive email alerts from SCP
- Configure their screens in SCP