Identity and Access Management Platform (IAM) I
Exostar's Identity and Access Management Platform (formerly known as MAG) is a secure identity and access management cloud service for the Aerospace Defense industries. With the Exostar IAM Platform, organizations enjoy benefits like account management, web-based single sign-on user access and a single place to connect to buyer partner applications they are doing business with. Exostar's IAM Platform is the partner of choice for highly regulated industries who have not yet implemented federation technologies. The cloud-based platform promotes quicker and more effective collaboration, while maintaining a secure and compliant atmosphere
News and Announcements
Edit Button Structure and outgoing links
The Exostar IAM Platform reduces the time, expense, and exposure of establishing and maintaining external user accounts. It allows application owners to connect once and provide access to all validated external parties and users. Many of your business partners are likely already part of our large user community of Aerospace & Defense partners/suppliers with Exostar IAM Platform (A&D) credentials—so you will be able to do business faster.
Cloud-based, turnkey solution
Manages internal and external users
Enforces strong authentication policies to verify users
Meets compliance regulations
Provides simple and secure access to applications and data
Supports our large user community
Reduces cost of credential users
Supports multiple platforms, including mobile (iOS App and/or native mobile browser)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adoption Administrator: Adoption Administrators are responsible for inviting external companies, as well as external or internal users to Exostar's IAM Platform (MAG), and allows companies and users to be subscribed to applications or services.
- Application and FIS Administrator: Application Administrators are responsible for approving or denying access to specific applications. When users request access to an application, the request is routed to the Application Administrator for approval. Application Administrators can only manage requests for applications they are the Administrator for.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Request access on behalf of users.
- Suspend application access.
Insert content here