Once you register your License Key via MAG, you must proceed with one of following scenarios:
After registering your License Key, select your identity proofing option:
- Instant Proofing: If you are located in the United States, you can complete identity proofing instantly by answering Experian credit bureau-based questions. or by scheduling a live video proofing session with an agent.
- Live Video Proofing: Users located outside of United States must schedule a live proofing session. US-based users may select live video proofing if they are unable to complete the Experian proofing.
Click the button below to learn more about identity proofing:
Step 4. Activate Exostar Mobile ID
Before you start the activation, do the following:
- Find the app AuthyTM in your mobile app store and install it on your smartphone.
- Make sure that your phone is on, and has a network connection.
- Although tablets are supported as additional devices, the first device registered must be a cellular smartphone capable of receiving SMS messages or voice calls.
To activate you Mobile ID, complete the steps below:
Step 1. Log into your MAG account.
Step 2. Navigate to the My Account tab and Manage OTP sub-tab.
Step 3. Click Purchase or Register Credential to get redirected to the activation screens.
Step 4. Fill out the required fields, and then click Next and Activate.
Step 5. Enter the phone number (for the smartphone where Authy is installed), and click Register.
Step 6. On your smartphone, you will receive a message: "Your account was added. Tap to get the code." Obtain your MAG Token ID, and enter it in the Token field in MAG. Click Verify.
Your Exostar Mobile ID is now active. Please note that you can log in in two different ways. If during the OTP login you select to authenticate through a push notification, you will receive the message "Approve to authenticate": select Approve. If you select to authenticate through a soft OTP, enter the OTP from Authy in the Soft OTP field in MAG.
If you log into your account without invoking your OTP credential, you can choose to elevate your credential strength, and invoke the token during your session, without logging out. To elevate your login credential status:
Step 1. Once logged into your account, confirm your credential strength (upper, right corner).
Step 2. Select the My Account tab, then the Manage OTP sub-tab.
Step 3. Click the Elevate button.
Step 4. Click One Touch to complete the process.
You are now logged in with your OTP credential. Your Credential Strength (located in the upper, right corner) should now read Phone OTP.
Questions? Check out the Mobile ID FAQs page.