Please follow the steps below to renew your OTP Hardware Token:
Step 1. Log into your MAG account at https://portal.exostar.com/. Log in using your username, password, and OTP code.
Step 2. From the home page, click the Billing and Support button, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 3. Select Customer when prompted to select the role.
Step 4. Click the Subscription Renewals tab at the top of the page.
Step 5. When prompted to select the product, choose the Hardware OTP Token from the drop-down menu.
Step 6. The page will display Available Renewals. This list will contain all users whose OTP hardware tokens are up for renewal (along with information about the token and renewal date). Filter the subscriptions to locate a user, or scroll down the list. When you find the correct renewal, click on the renewal to select it. Repeat this step if you need to purchase more than one renewal.
Step 7. Click Add to Cart at the bottom of the page once you have selected your renewals. Follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
- Length of Subscription: The OTP Hardware token subscription is valid for one year from the date of purchase (and not from the date of activation).
- Token Use: At the time of renewal, only the subscription will renew. Please continue using your existing physical token.
- Payment: If you pay via credit card, the renewal date in MAG for the selected subscriptions will be updated within 24 hours. If you choose to be invoiced, your payment must be received and processed by Exostar before the subscription renewal will be processed.
- Suspended Token: After the expiration of the OTP Hardware Token, the token status will change to Suspended. If your token is suspended, you will not be able to log in with your token, but you will be able to renew it for a year after the expiration. If you do not renew your token within this time period, your token will be revoked.
- Revoked Token: A revoked token cannot be reactivated. If a token is revoked, the user will need to purchase and set up the whole new token. Prior to revocation, Exostar will send emails to the user, reminding the user of the token's revocation date. These emails will be sent thirty, fifteen, and three days prior to the token revocation date.