SecureForms focuses on providing Raytheon with the ability to invite suppliers to complete forms electronically which then become available to everyone at Raytheon. The system also ensures that suppliers cannot submit forms until all required forms have been completed. It contains built-in data collection processes and workflows, automated features and services that allow Raytheon Users to continuously review and make future decisions on supplier relationships.
Click the arrows below to read further about the overall SecureForms process and roles available to users.
Please select the image to enlarge:
|title||Roles and Responsibilities|
Roles and Responsibilities
- View any forms assigned to them
- Reassign forms assigned to them to other supplier users
- Edit forms assigned to them
- Submit forms assigned to them
- Download, save, and print forms assigned to them
Supplier Administrators can conduct the same functionalities as above in addition to:
- Manage Users
- View all forms assigned to their Org
- View any current form in org that are currently in progress
- Assign any forms assigned in org to any supplier users