Register - SCP MOD
If your company is not registered with Exostar or needs access to Supply Chain Platform
- Your company will be invited to register for Supply Chain Platform-MOD by the Ministry of Defence.
- If the MOD has identified you as a valid supplier that they wish to trade with, they will issue an invitation. If you need to speak with someone at MOD about receiving an invitation, please contact your MOD commercial contact.
- Once the invitation has been completed, your company will be set up with an Exostar account for Exostar's IAM Platform (MAG), which provides access to the Supply Chain Platform – MOD.
If your company has Supply Chain Platform access but you are a new user
- You will need to contact your MAG Organization Administrator to be added as a new user and request your access to SCP-MOD.
- Your company's SCP-MOD Application Administrator will need to approve the application request for SCP-MOD. .
- Once an account has been created for you, you will receive an email with log in credentials and instructions. You will be able to access SCP-MOD once the Application Administrator approves. You will receive an email notification alerting you if your access to SCP-MOD has been approved or denied.
NOTE: If you do not know who your MAG Organization Administrator is, please contact Exostar Customer Support for assistance.
If you have a Exostar IAM Platform (MAG) User ID (with Exostar) but you need access to Supply Chain Platform – MOD
- Log in to your Exostar IAM Platform (MAG) account, click the ‘Home’ tab, and then click the ‘Request Access’ link located next to ‘Supply Chain Platform - MOD’.
- After you submit your request for access, a MAG administrator for your organization (with Supply Chain Platform - MOD administration privileges) needs to authorize your request.
- After your request is authorized, you should have access to Supply Chain Platform - MOD within 20 minutes.
NOTE: If you do not see Supply-Chain Platform-MOD on your Home tab, your organization will require an invitation from the MOD. Please see the above titled, "If your company is not registered with Exostar, or needs access to Supply Chain Platform" for next steps.