Exostar provides several webinars designed to familiarize yourself with how to maximize your use of the ForumPass tool.
This course is a 90-minute lecture-style webinar that demonstrates logging in and project site navigation. We step through the basics of file sharing, including:
- Folder Creation
- How to Upload and Download Documents
- System Alerts Creation
- Using Check-Out/Check-In
- Document Workflow Tasks (Routing for Notifications, Approvals, etc.)
- How to Access WebEx Meeting Functionality
Register for ForumPass 6.6 Familiarization Online Training.
ForumPass Site Creator
This course is a 90-minute lecture-style webinar designed to review basic ForumPass 6 features and provide instructions on how to create and manage project sites. By attending this webinar, you learn best practices on how to organize, create, and manage your project’s sites, including:
- Importance of Planning
- Site Structures
- Creating Sites
- Site Features and Changing Site Details
- Site Personalization, Look and Feel
- List and Library Settings
- How to Add Users and Content
- People, Groups, and Permissions
NOTE: The ForumPass 6.6 Familiarization training is a prerequisite for this course.
Register for ForumPass 6.6 Site Creator Training.