We are pleased to announce that Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG) will be upgraded to Version 6.13.1 on January 17, 2020. Enhancements in this version include the following:
Issue: jQuery and Bootstrap version upgrades to address application security vulnerabilities
- No functional changes in MAG
- Only Smoke testing will be required from the partners
Functionality Exostar QA tested that will help provide guidance on testing
- Oboarding: Users should be able to onboard without any issues.
- Dashboard: Expand functions on dashboard should be working as expected i.e..., users should be able Expand All, Collapse, manually expand individual sections, expand and navigate to other tabs and return to dashboard without any issues.
- Footer: All links on MAG pages including the Help link should be working as expected.
- General Display: Tabs displayed for the roles should be accurate. eg: if a user is logged in with SP.Admin role, provider administration tab should appear.
- Account Connections: Link a child account to a parent account. Now unlink the child account from parent account. Check whether the child account removal prompt has been properly displayed with a confirmation.
- Reports: Reports should be accessible based on the roles.
- SP Administrator: An SP admin should be able to approve the requests.
- Adoption Module: All adoption module features and functionalities should be working accurately.
- Bundle Application Administrators: Bundle application admins should be able to verify and approve bundle requests
- FIS: FIS Certificate downloads and functions should be working as expected.
- Bulk Actions: MAG should accept valid CSV file for upload and should display an error if any other file type is uploaded.
- User Upload: MAG should accept valid CSV file for upload and should display an error if any other file type is uploaded.
Click to access MAG 6.13 Release Notes
Click to access MAG 6.12 Release Notes
Click to access MAG 6.11 Release Notes
Click to access MAG 6.10 Release Notes
Click to access MAG 6.9 Release Notes