Lockheed Martin Aeronautics uses Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG) for hosting and managing partner access to their family of applications. Several business applications are hosted within MAG, including OneAero and the Transportation Management System (TMS).:
- Lockheed Martin's TMS application allows suppliers to schedule, route, and track LMCO Aeronautics shipments.
- Lockheed Martin's OneAero application contains multiple solutions, including:
- The Subcontract Inventory Comparison (siComp): Used to manage inventory accuracy with capability to upload subcontract inventory data.
- The Parts Classification Management (PCM): Provides a shared location to look up standard part information for engineering changes/research across the Aeronautics enterprise, replacing aging applications that support the F-35 program with SAP’s Master Data Management (MDM) Module.
- Schedule Management (SM): Used to manage delivery dates.
- Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI): Used to manage minimum and maximum part inventory levels.
- Milestone Tracker (MT): Used to track repairs.
To access the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics family of applications, your organization must be invited by Lockheed Martin. As a part of your registration, you are invited to register for an Exostar MAG account, to complete your first-time login to MAG, and to finalize access by obtaining and activating your multi-factor authentication security credential. Please see the MAG Self-Help page for more information.
Click the arrow below to read further about the overall process to access Lockheed Martin Aeronautics.