If you are unable to log into Exostar, attempt the following:
- Verify that you are using the correct email address
- Restart your login attempt by starting a new browser session at your specific application’s home page. Try clearing the cookies in your browser.
- Reset your password. Enter your email address at the Exostar login screen and click Continue. Then click “Forgot Password” to either answer your security questions or send a code to your email address.
If you continue to have issues, please reach out to your application support contact for assistance with the login into your application.
Shared Investigator Platform (SIP)
If you are unable to login to SIP through Exostar please attempt the following:
- If you are unable to register in SIP, click here.
- If you are having trouble with passwords or security questions in SIP, click here.
- For questions related to one time passwords in SIP, click here.
Please contact your Lilly Representative for any further assistance.
Contact Application Support
For help with safety mailings in SAFR NS
For help with ordering non-drug supplies in Order2U
For help with investigator-sponsored studies in Investigator Initiated Research
For help with Lilly Sponsored studies in Shared Investigator Platform
For help with Lilly Chorus Engagements in Ensemble