In order to get started with utilizing Exostar's SourcePass application, you must first register your organization for Exostar's supplier membership: click here to register for Exostar Supplier Membership.
- Once your registration is submitted, the designated Organization Administrator from your Organization will hear from Exostar within 2-3 business days and will receive his/her UserID and Password to access the SourcePass Application.
- The Organization Administrator will then need to complete the First-Time Login process and accept the Terms & Conditions for the application.
- For more information on this, refer to the MAG Get Started page.
- After the Organization Administrator has accepted the Terms & Conditions for SourcePass, potential Buyers will be able to invite users within your organization to participate in their sourcing events.
- Once a Buyer invites you to a sourcing event, you will receive an invitation email from 'Exostar SourcePass' that contains information about the actions you need to take to prepare to participate in a sourcing event (RFI/RFQ/RFP/Reverse Auctions).
For more information about registering to use Exostar's SourcePass solution as a new Buyer, Please contact Exostar Sales.