Only existing suppliers may access the Raytheon Technologies Supplier Portal. If you are interested in becoming a Raytheon Technologies supplier, please register at: https://rtx.suppliergateway.com/Index.aspx.
Step 1. Register
Your organization must receive an invitation from a Raytheon Technologies Procurement Representative to access Raytheon Technologies Supplier Portal, which is secured in Exostar's Managed Access Gateway (MAG). Raytheon sends an e-mail invitation asking you to join their network of suppliers.
Step 2. First-Time Login
You will receive an instructional first-time login email to access your MAG account. You are required to complete password setup and set your security questions.
Step 3. Credentials
Raytheon Technologies recommends you obtain a Phone One Time Password (OTP) with Identity Proofing credential in order access RSP. Please see the Credentialing page for detailed instructions on the following:
- Purchase Phone OTP with Identity Proofing via Exostar's web store.
- Activate credential in MAG user account.
- Complete identity proofing.
- Register your phone in MAG user account.
Step 4. Access
Once you complete first-time login and register your mobile phone, you can access the application via Exostar's MAG. To login in with your Phone OTP:
- After logging in with your user ID and password, the Phone OTP Authentication page displays. Select Phone and Delivery Method.
- Click Send. The OTP Code expires two minutes after clicking Send.
- You receive the OTP code via your selected delivery method. Enter the OTP Code in the OTP Code field. Click Submit.
- You are logged in with your Phone OTP credential. Verify you logged in with your Phone OTP credential by confirming the credential strength from your MAG Dashboard at the top.
- Select Open Application next to Raytheon Technologies Supplier Portal.