Please follow the steps below to access Partner Information Manager (PIM).
Step 1. Register with Exostar
- Click here to complete organization registration.
Step 2. Obtain Credential
You must obtain a Phone One Time Password (OTP) without Proofing credential in order to access PIM. Please see the Credentialing page for detailed steps on purchasing and activating the Phone OTP without proofing.
Step 3. Access PIM
Once you register your mobile phone, you can access the application via Exostar's MAG. To login in with your Phone OTP:
- After logging in with your user ID and password, the Phone OTP Authentication page displays. Select Phone and Delivery Method.
- Click Send. The OTP Code expires two minutes after clicking Send.
- You receive the OTP code via your selected delivery method. Enter the OTP Code in the OTP Code field. Click Submit.
- You are logged in with your Phone OTP credential. Verify you logged in with your Phone OTP credential by confirming the credential strength from your Home dashboard view in your MAG account (upper, right corner).
- Select Open Application next to Partner Information Manager. As the first user for your organization, you are also the application administrator for your organization. In this role, you can invite other people in your organization and assign their roles.