You should complete this process if you already have a One Time Password (OTP) token login set up, but you were asked to add proofing. The credential requirements for each Supply Chain application may differ. Not all OTP credentials will allow users to access SCP applications.
If you work with multiple customers through Exostar, you might need to complete identity verification in order to use your token login to access some applications through Exostar. The proofing process for US users includes answering the Experian credit bureau-based questions to verify your identity. International users must set up an appointment to complete a live video proofing with their computer, a web camera, and a phone call.
NOTE: US users can also complete the live video proofing instead of answering the Experian credit bureau-based questions.
Add Proofing to Token
For users located outside the US, please see the Live Video Proofing Resource for additional information.
NOTE: This is essentially the same as Step 2 instructions below. Users may or may not need to purchase prior to upgrading depending on what and when they initially purchased.
To upgrade your OTP credential, more steps are required for non-US users, please see the steps below:
Step 1. Login to Exostar with your UserID, password and One Time Password from your token - https://portal.exostar.com.
Step 2. From the MAG Dashboard, click the My Account tab, then select Manage OTP sub-tab.
Step 3. Next click the Upgrade button. Then enter your contact information.
Step 4. Complete the proofing process.
Step 5. US-located users can answer questions generated from your Experian credit history.
Step 6. Users located outside of the US are directed to schedule an appointment for live video proofing (US-located users also have this option by clicking I Disagree).
Step 7. Once proofing is complete, the status on your credentials changes to Proofing Upgraded.
If you have any questions, please contact Exostar Customer Support.
If you have purchased an OTP without proofing, you will need to purchase the upgrade within the webstore by going through Billing and Support. To purchase:
Step 1 – Purchase
- Go to Exostar's Webstore: https://www4.exostar.com/
- Scroll down and select the correct credential: either Phone OTP or One Time Password Hardware Token.
- Click Purchase Now.
- Select your Partner from the drop-down.
- Click View Available Upgrades.
- Select your UserID, then click Add to Cart.
- Complete the checkout process and return to your MAG account.
Step 2 – Upgrade your Active OTP
- Login to your MAG account - https://portal.exostar.com.
- On your MAG Dashboard, select the My Account tab.
- Then select the Manage OTP sub-tab.
- In the Proofing Upgrade section, you will need to check the box after you have read What is Required of Me. After you have reviewed this, click the Upgrade button.
- A screen will display asking for your name and country. If you are located in the United States, you will need to select United States. You will then be taken to the Experian proofing questions. If you are located outside of the United States, you will need to select your country and you will be directed to video proofing.
- If you do not answer the questions correctly but Experian can locate you, you will receive an activation code in 3-8 business days. If Experian is unable to locate you and you fail the questions, you will be directed to video proofing. Again, if you are outside of the United States, you will automatically be directed to webcam proofing.
- Once you successfully complete webcam proofing, you will receive an activation code. You will have 30 days to enter the activation code to complete the upgrade of your OTP subscription.
If you require further assistance, please contact Customer Support again.