When items move to an Archived state, they are not removed from BSCP. It is only a state change designed to improve searching by separating the outdated information. BDS uses a closeout report manually uploaded to the web UI to initiate the archiving process.
Every 24 hours, BSCP checks for items to archive. You cannot use archived lines to generate shipments or invoices.
A shipment’s Line State moves to Archived when ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Line State is Sent or Unreferenced Shipment AND,
- Estimated Arrive Date is more than 60 days old AND,
- Line Last Modified is more than 21 days old.
The entire shipment (ASN State) moves to Archived when all the shipment lines have moved to the Archived state.
When items are purged they are no longer available through searching in BSCP. However, you can retrieve the last version of a document in the Business Intelligence module.
A PO/POC will be purged when the following conditions are met:
- The Order Header state is either Completed, Rejected, Cancelled or Closed
- The Current Date minus latest Schedule Last Modified is greater than 180 days
- An associated Shipment or Goods Receipt does not exist in the system.
- When a PO is purged, the audit data corresponding to that PO are also purged.
- When PO is purged, the corresponding data measure on the MCV view (Est. Remaining Blanket PO Qty) is decremented automatically by the amount equal to the summation of quantities of all POs that are purged.
A shipment is purged from BSCP when ALL the following conditions are met:
- ASN State is Archived or Cancelled AND,
- Header Last Modified is more than 60 days old.
NOTE: When a shipment purges, the Shipped Qty on the associated order will not change.
An invoice is purged from BSCP when ALL the following conditions are met:
- Invoice State is Archived AND,
- Header Last Modified is more than 180 days old.
NOTE: When an invoice purges, the Invoiced Qty on the associated order does not change.
Forecasts and Long Term Forecasts
Forecast and Long Term Forecast collaborations purge from BSCP when the Last Modified Date is more than 180 days old.